Web hosting plays an vital role in the success of a blog. But choosing a best hosting for your wordpress blog/website is not a easy task. If you’ve picked up the best wordpress hosting for your website then it can improve your SEO and sales. When ever you go to buy hosting there are different options for website hosting such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting. So, if you are not technical person it’s little bit confuse to choose better hosting. So in this post, i would like to present some points to consider before choose hosting for your website.
Minimum requirements for wordpress hosting:-
Your hosting service should have MySql and php as wordpress is built with MySql and php. The minimum requirement versions,
- MySql : Version 5.0 or greater
- Php – Version 5.2.4 or greater
If the above primary requirements are available in your hosting package then you can at least run your website. But these are not enough things for a better wordpress blog. Here are the list of some important functions which you might need.
- Speed – You’ve to consider the speed, as almost everyone loves to browse sites that respond quickly and have a good uptime.
- Reliable – WordPress has lot of features and all should be supported by the hosting provider.
- One Click WordPress Install Tool – Nowadays almost every hosting services have one click wordpress install tool. If you are a non technical person you should consider this function before purchase hosting package.
- Better Customer Care Support – Considering the customer support provided by the hosting provider is important, as you might need help to handle the problem. With a help of 24/7 customer service you can fix your problems quickly.
What is Shared hosting?
– It is the best and cheap plan for blogs and small businesses. so if you wanna start new blog/website so shared hosting is best choice.
Shared hosting means one server will shared with multiple users. Shared hosting prices are very cheap and good reputed hosting providers packages are start with $3 – $10 P/M.
VPS Hosting or the Virtual Private Server hosting plan means you’ll receive your own partition on a server. In VPS you can able to make a new control panel for your clients.
VPS Hosting is little bit costly. If you’re a owner of a blog have medium traffic, or medium size business site then VPS is best option for you.
Dedicated hosting can be much more expensive than VPS hosting. The server won’t be shared with others and you’ll have complete control over your servers includes operating system, Hardware parts like printer, ram and other devices. This is a good choice for the websites which are raving success and have huge amount of traffic.
WordPress Managed Hosting
World 23% websites used wordpress as their cms. because of this some hosting companies provide WordPress managed hosting packages. This service is offered to the WordPress websites with the extra care of website speed, backup, security.
RECOMMENDED BEST WORDPRESS HOSTINGS 2015
After reading the above lines it is easy for you to pick up a best wordpress hosting for your blog or website. I’ve analyzed and recommended some of the top best wordpress hostings 2015 according to reliability, pricing, control panel, features and customer support.
Ask For Host WordPress Hosting-
In the list of best wordpress hostings 2015 we ranked Askforhost at No. 1 because of their amazingly fast, much reliable and cheapest wordpress hosting services. They have a A great range of servers and hosting packages are offered at a reasonable price. You are not going to misgive over a single penny you would spend on Askforhost. For more info…
In Motion WordPress Hosting
In Motion is the optimized WordPress hosting service for the bloggers. Since it is very light weighted, it is a fast and secured service with many attractive features. For more info…
WP Engine WordPress Hosting
WP Engine is a very special web host company that focuses only on WordPress Hosting. The experienced team work and well maintained data setup provides a complete satisfaction to their customers. For more info…