Last year I’ve published a post on How to invite all friends to a Facebook Page which will let you select all your friends while inviting for Facebook fan page but after couple of months, visitors reported that it stopped working as facebook change their design. As per request of my blog visitors I’m back with new post. Just follow the below steps to invite all of your friends to like your Facebook Page.
Note:- For large friends list, this may utilize all your resources and will cause the page to freeze and be unresponsive. Just wait a few minutes until all the names get selected and you must be the admin of the page to use this code.
- How to Increase Facebook Page Likes for Free
- How to recover deleted image files in Android Smartphone?
- Best Android Security Apps 2015
Step 01- Click Options Tab on the right corner of your page and select Invite Friends in the drop down menu.
Step 03- A new popup will open (as shown in the below figure)
- How to Change Your Facebook Username After Limit Reached?
- Best Android Browsers 2015
- Degoo Review – 100 GB Free Online Backup Storage
Step 04- Now open your console tab and paste the below(see the bottom of the post) code into the console tab. After paste your code hit enter.
Steps to open console tab for different browsers:-
- Chrome : Press F12 in your keyword and select console
- In Firefox : Press CTRL + Shift + K
- Internet Explorer : Press F12 on your keyboard
- Safari on MAC : Safari – Preferences – Advances – check “Show Develop menu in menu bar” – close the preferences window – Develop – Show Error Console (or Command + Option + C)
var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName('uiButton _1sm'); for(var i=0; i
Hope you all like this post. If you have any doubt don't hesitate to ask me through the comments.